Can you combine a PowerPoint and Word document?
You can link or embed one or more slides, or you can embed an entire presentation. When you embed a PowerPoint presentation object in your document, Word runs the PowerPoint slide show when you double-click the presentation object in the document.
How do you merge powerpoints with Microsoft?
Once the presentations are open, you’re ready to select the slides to be combined. Select the PowerPoint slides you want to merge into the second presentation. Click on the first slide, then hold down Shift and click on the last slide. Now, press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy those slides.
How to Link a Word Document to a PowerPoint Document
- Click on the text or image in the PowerPoint presentation to which you want the Word document to be linked.
- Click the “Insert” menu and select “Hyperlink.”
- Click “Existing File or Web Page” and use the navigation tool to locate the Word document. Click “OK.”
How do I merge PowerPoint presentations without losing formatting?
Scroll through the slide deck on the original presentation. Click the place where the new presentation should be inserted, such as after the very last slide or in between two slides. Right-click and select the middle icon in the “Paste Options” section, “Keep Source Formatting.” The slides are now merged.
How do I combine two PowerPoint presentations?
Right-click on any of the slides in the Reuse Slides pane. Click “Insert All Slides” to combine slides from the second presentation with the first and maintain the formatting from each presentation. You can also add individual slides by clicking on the slide to add it to the presentation.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Highlight the text or object you would like to hyperlink.
- Right-click the highlighted text and select “Hyperlink…”
- From the “Link to:” side panel, choose the destination for your hyperlink. …
- Click [OK].