How can I view a PowerPoint on my iPhone?
You can open PowerPoint by tapping the PowerPoint icon on your homescreen, or by tapping OPEN next to PowerPoint in the App Store when it finishes downloading and installing. Tap the Open tab. The Open tab is has an icon that resembles a folder. It’s in the red bar on the left side of the opening screen of PowerPoint.
How do I transfer PowerPoint To iPhone?
Transfer PowerPoint Presentations to iPad or iPhone
- Connect iPhone to the USB Port of your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer and click on the Phone icon as it appears in the top menu bar in iTunes.
- Next, click on the File Sharing option in side menu > select Documents or Keynote App and click on Add File button.
Can you read PPT?
Yes, it can. Using the Speak command, also known as the Text to Speech (TTS) feature, PowerPoint can read the text in your slideshows and in your notes out loud. Be advised, however, that there is not a pause and continue feature with Speak.
How do I open a slideshow in PowerPoint app?
Run a slide show in PowerPoint on your Android tablet
- With your presentation open, tap Slide Show on the ribbon.
- Tap From Beginning or From Current Slide.
- Swipe left to advance to the next slide. Swipe right to go to the previous slide.
- Tap and hold to get the laser pointer onscreen.
How can I use PowerPoint in Mobile?
On your Android, install Office Remote for Android. Once done pairing devices, open the PowerPoint you wish to present and go to the “Office Remote” tab. From there, select “Office Remote” and then “Turn On”. Now run PowerPoint on your desktop and then open Office Remote on your Android phone.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my laptop to my phone?
Follow the steps below to use this method.
- Attach the Phone to computer using USB cable.
- Confirm on the phone to use USB cable connection to transfer files.
- Open Device name on the PC and open the recipient folder.
- Copy and paste the file you want to share to the recipient folder.
How do I transfer PowerPoint from Mac to iPhone?
Select the presentation you want to send:
- On a Mac: If the presentation is open, choose Share > Send a copy (from the Share menu at the top of the screen), then choose AirDrop. …
- On iPhone or iPad: Open the presentation, tap , tap Share, then tap AirDrop.