Can you import a PowerPoint into OBS?
Open your Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), go to “Sources”, click on “+” icon and choose “Window Capture”. Give it a name and from the next popup’s “Window” menu, choose the “powerpoint.exe” app. Once done, you will see the powerpoint slide in the preview area. That’s it!
How do you add a PowerPoint to OBS on a Mac?
Make sure you are using the most updated version of OBS. Add source> Image Slide Show> Select a sequence of images (all slides)> Apply / Ok. Or go to Power Point, in the slide show settings, set the presentation to appear in a window, place it to advance the slides manually and capture that window with OBS.
How do I upload a recording to Microsoft Stream?
To upload from any page:
- In the Microsoft Stream portal, select Create > Upload a video or the upload icon from the top navigation bar.
- Drag and drop or select files from your computer or device.
How do I stream a PowerPoint presentation?
To broadcast your presentation, do the following:
- On the Slide Show tab, in the Start Slide Show group, click Broadcast Slide Show. …
- Do one of the following: …
- After you select your broadcast service, click Start Broadcast. …
- To send the URL for your presentation to your audience, do one of the following:
What file formats does Microsoft Stream support?
The most common video file formats are supported by Microsoft Stream are . mp4, . avi, . wmv, .
How do you add a slide to text in OBS?
To open the dock, Select View -> Docks -> OBS Text Slide Show. The dock will display the first Text Slide Show source for the current scene as well as all of its text sources below. Clicking on the text sources on the dock will cause the source to transition to this text source.
How do you add presenter view in Powerpoint?
- Select the Slide Show tab.
- Select the Use Presenter View checkbox.
- Select which monitor to display Presenter View on.
- Select. From Beginning or press F5.