How do I embed code in PowerPoint?
Below the video frame, click Share. Click Copy. In PowerPoint, click Video > Online Video. Right-click the From a Video Embed Code box, click Paste to paste the embed code, and click the arrow.
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, enter the text you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Select the text.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. Or: You can make a link to a recently open file by selecting it from the Recent Items list that appears.
- Select Insert.
Can you embed a website into PowerPoint?
Create the slide on which you want to place the website. Switch to the Insert tab and click on Web Page in the LiveWeb section. Under Insert you have new options in PowerPoint.
How do I create an HTML file in PowerPoint?
You can place a file created in PowerPoint on a Web page by saving it in HTML via the PowerPoint user interface.
- Launch PowerPoint and open the file you will convert to HTML.
- Click the “File” tab and select “Save As” from the tab ribbon.
- Select a file destination to save the converted PowerPoint file.
If this is the case, you simply need to rest the hyperlink. To reset (or fix) a hyperlink in PowerPoint, simply: Make sure you have access to the file, slide or location you want to hyperlink to. Select your hyperlinked text or object.
Why is my YouTube video not playing in PowerPoint?
It can cause if the video is not embedded correctly in the presentation. If you are trying to embed a YouTube video that is no longer available, then you can encounter this issue. You could have entered the URL of the video instead of its embedded link. The playback option for the video could be disabled in PowerPoint.