Where is SmartArt tools in PowerPoint?
You can find SmartArt tools on two tabs: the Format tab and the Design tab:
- The Design tab helps you change your SmartArt graphic’s layout, to change the style, or to change the colors used in your SmartArt graphic.
- The Format tab helps you change the shapes in your SmartArt graphic, their style, and their colors.
How do I convert a list to SmartArt in PowerPoint?
Select the Bulleted list. Click the Convert to SmartArt button. If none of the displayed SmartArt graphics are appropriate, click More SmartArt Graphics. Select the desired style and click OK, the list will be converted to a SmartArt graphic.
How do you convert SmartArt to text in PowerPoint?
Click on the SmartArt Tools Design tab. Then, under the SmartArt Tools tab, click the Convert button to populate the drop-down list. Then, under this list, select the “Convert to Text” option. This function will automatically convert the SmartArt graphic to bulleted text.
How do you convert to SmartArt in PowerPoint for Mac?
Convert text to a SmartArt graphic in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- Select the bulleted or numbered list.
- On the Home tab, click Convert to SmartArt and select the type of SmartArt you want to convert your text to.
Where is the SmartArt Tools Format tab?
After inserting SmartArt, there are several things you might want to change about its appearance. Whenever you select a SmartArt graphic, the Design and Format tabs will appear on the right side of the Ribbon. From there, it’s easy to edit the style and layout of a SmartArt graphic.
How do I convert a list to SmartArt?
Just select your text, select Home > Convert to SmartArt, and then select the SmartArt you like. Some options also allow you to add pictures. Select Convert to Smart Art, More SmartArt Graphics, Picture, and then select the option you like.
How do I convert a Bulletart list to SmartArt in PowerPoint 2019?
Convert a Bulleted List Into Smartart Graphic in Powerpoint
- In the slide, click the placeholder containing the text you want to convert.
- In the Home tab, go to the Paragraph group and click on the Convert to SmartArt button.
How do you create a multilevel list in PowerPoint?
Define a new multilevel list
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List. …
- Expand the Multilevel list dialog box by clicking More in the lower left corner.
- Choose the list level to modify by selecting it in the list.