How do I fill a picture with color in PowerPoint?
1Click to select the object that you want to apply a fill to. 2Click the Format tab. 3Click the Shape Fill button. 4Choose a fill color, picture, gradient, or texture.
How do you make a paintbrush effect in PowerPoint?
Go to Drawing Tools > Format tab > Insert Shapes group > Tap the Merge Shapes dropdown > Select Intersect. The font and the shape intersect to form a new shape. This will be the building block for your paintbrush effect design as you can now tweak it around like any other shape.
Does PowerPoint have a paint bucket?
PowerPoint is a drawing tool, not a painting tool.
How do you fill Colour in a Picture?
Fill a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground or background color. …
- Select the area you want to fill. …
- Choose Edit > Fill to fill the selection or layer. …
- In the Fill dialog box, choose one of the following options for Use, or select a custom pattern: …
- Specify the blending mode and opacity for the paint.
How do I add an artistic effect in PowerPoint?
Apply Artistic Effects
- Select the picture.
- Select Picture Tools > Format and select Artistic Effects.
- Hover over the options to preview them and select the one you want.