How do you make SmartArt bigger?
Under SmartArt Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shapes group, do one of the following:
- To make the shape bigger, click Larger.
- To make the shape smaller, click Smaller. Notes: You can also use sizing handles to resize a shape. Point to one of the sizing handles, and when the pointer becomes a.
How do I resize a SmartArt Hierarchy?
Method 2: Resize by percentage or value
- Right-click on the object’s border.
- Select More Layout Options.
- On the Layout window, select the Size tab.
- Either adjust the absolute height and width, OR the scale. My preference is Scale, as you can enter a percentage to increase or decrease the size by. …
- Click OK.
How can you edit an embedded organization chart object?
An embedded organization chart object can be edited by Right clicking the chart object, then clicking edit MS-Organization Chart object or Double clicking the organization chart object.
How do I increase SmartArt in Powerpoint?
If you want to resize selected shapes on your graphic, click either the Larger or Smaller button on the SmartArt Tools – Format tab. You can continue clicking these buttons until you reach your desired size.