How do I convert a PowerPoint to interactive?
How to create an interactive PDF from a presentation
- Click on Save a Copy.
- On the right section where you see the folder and the file name, click on the arrow to the right of PowerPoint Presentation (*. pptx). …
- Then click on Save.
- Go to the PDF file and test to make sure that the links work.
How do I create an interactive flow chart in Excel?
Press the Insert a SmartArt Graphic button under the Illustrations group. The choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box will appear. Pay attention to the items listed on the left, and select Process. Look through the available options and choose the flowchart template you want to use.
What program is best to make flow charts?
The 7 Best Flowchart Software of 2021
- Best Overall: Lucidchart.
- Runner-Up, Best Overall: SmartDraw.
- Best for Beginners: Gliffy.
- Best for Intuitive Use: Cacoo.
- Best Features: EdrawMax.
- Best Price: Draw.io.
- Best for Power Windows Users: Visio.
How can I make my presentation interactive?
8 Ways to Make Your Presentation More Interactive
- Break the ice. Each of your audience members comes to your presentation in a completely different mood. …
- Tell stories. …
- Add videos. …
- Embrace the power of non-linear presenting. …
- Ask questions during your presentation. …
- Poll the audience. …
- Use props. …
- Share the glory.