How do I delete part of a shape in Keynote?
Break apart a compound shape
- Click a compound shape to select it.
- Choose Format > Shapes and Lines > Break Apart (from the Format menu at the top of your screen). White selection handles appear on the parts of the shape that can be edited.
How do I delete an item in Keynote?
Open Keynote, and if a presentation is already open, tap Presentations in the top-left corner to see all your presentations. Touch and hold the presentation thumbnail, lift your finger, then tap Delete. To delete a presentation shared with you by someone else (so that it can no longer be recovered), tap Delete Now.
Is there an eraser tool in Keynote?
Erase a stroke: Tap the eraser tool, tap it again, then tap Object Eraser. Tap the stroke or object fill you want to erase. Erase pixels: Tap the eraser tool, tap it again, tap Pixel Eraser, then tap the dot you want to erase. For finer control, or to erase smaller dots, zoom the screen.
How do I cut out an image in Keynote?
Mask (crop) a photo
- Double-click the image. The mask controls appear. The default mask is the same size as your image. …
- Use the controls to frame just the parts of the image you want to be visible.
- Click Done.
How do you delete a text box in Keynote?
To delete a text box, click it (a blue outline appears around it), then press the Delete key on your keyboard. If the blue outline doesn’t appear, click outside the box to deselect the text, then click the text once to select its text box.
How do you delete a slide on Keynote on a Mac?
Delete a slide
In the slide navigator, click to select a slide or select multiple slides, then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I delete Keynote files on my Macbook?
Select the presentation, then do one of the following:
- Drag the presentation to the Bin icon in the Dock.
- Press Command-Delete on the keyboard.
How do you crop an irregular shape in Keynote?
By using the “mask” feature, you can reshape and crop any image to suit your needs.
- Import an image into a Keynote project by dragging and dropping an image from the computer into your Keynote project.
- Select the image. …
- Resize the image and the mask. …
- Double-click outside the mask and the image.