Can I use PowerPoint in a webinar?
Back to the Webinar Content
Text can be inputted directly from PowerPoint, whereas images, videos and charts can be imported into the slides from files on your computer. Including a mixture of the above content is essential for an engaging webinar slide deck.
Open the PowerPoint file you want to present. Start or join a Zoom meeting. Click Share Screen in the meeting controls. Select your monitor then click Share.
You just need to select Share > Advanced > Slides as Virtual Background > Share. You’ll then be able to pick whichever PowerPoint file you want to use in your Zoom video conference.
How do I do a PowerPoint on a webinar?
How to Make PowerPoint Slides for Webinars
- Go to File→New Presentation. …
- Click the Home tab and select New Slide one time for each additional slide you need. …
- When you create a slide, it’s blank. …
- Add content. …
- Resize the placeholder to make sure pictures and text are the proper size.
To share your entire screen, including any application on your Android device:
- Tap Share. in the meeting controls.
- Tap Screen. …
- Tap Start Now to confirm. …
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Annotate to open the annotation tools or tap Stop Share to stop sharing and go back to meeting controls.
Sharing your video
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Start or join a Zoom meeting.
- Click Share Screen located in your meeting controls.
- Switch to the Advanced tab, and then select Video.
- Navigate to and select the video you wish to share, then click Open. The video will now open within Zoom and be visible to attendees.
The orange button on the bottom right corner is your screen share button. When you’re ready to start sharing your Android screen, tap it!. You’ll see two privacy notifications pop up. This is to ensure you understand that your entire device screen is being shared.
How do you present in Presenter View in zoom?
Note: To present in Presenter view with speaker notes, click the drop down arrow next to the Present button then select Presenter view. Your presentation will open. Speaker Notes will open in a new window that is not shared.
Can the presenter see you in a zoom webinar?
A webinar is a view-only platform where the attendees cannot see each other and the host cannot see, but can manage, the attendees. A webinar has registration, reporting and in-meeting chat for attendees. and attendees (unlimited). Host designates roles – the user the webinar is scheduled under.
Panelists are full participants in a webinar. They can view and send video, screen share, annotate, etc. You must be assigned panelist permissions by the webinar host. The host can also disable some features for panelists, including starting video, sharing your screen, and recording.