How do I save an animated GIF?
Save GIF Files
Right-click on the GIF and click “Save File” to open the panel for saving. Name the file and keep the . gif file format to ensure the animation is saved and will function correctly when opened. Locate the folder where you want to save the file and select the folder.
How do I save a GIF from Safari?
How to Save an Animated GIF to Your iPhone
- Tap on the “Safari” application and navigate to the website with your desired GIF image.
- Press on the image for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Tap the “Save Image” button, and check your Camera Roll to view the image.
- Send the GIF to your mail account on your iPhone.
How do I save a GIF from Google?
How to Download Animated GIFs on Android
- Open your browser and go to the website containing the GIF you want to download.
- Click on the GIF to open it. Press down to open a pop-up window.
- Select Save Image or Download Image from the list of options.
- Exit the browser and open your photo gallery to find the downloaded GIF.
How do you right click on a Mac laptop without a mouse?
Hold the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard and press the number “5” on the numeric keypad to execute a right-click action. If your keyboard lacks a numeric keyboard, hold both the “Ctrl” and “Fn” keys and press the letter “I” on the keyboard.