Send a Keynote presentation on iPad
- Open the presentation, then tap .
- Tap Share, then tap an option for sending: AirDrop: Tap a recipient. The recipient must accept your presentation before it’s sent.
How do I project my iPad presentation?
Just follow these easy steps:
- Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter to your iPad’s dock connector.
- Attach an HDMI cable to your iPad and a monitor or projector. …
- Open Keynote or another application where the presentation is stored.
- Start your presentation, using the iPad as a remote control to swipe through slides.
You can also share your recording as an audio file. Control-click the recording on the slide, choose Share Recording, then choose a method to send it. To learn more about timing video and audio in your presentation, see Edit video and audio in Keynote on Mac.
How do I send a Keynote presentation to someone?
Send a copy in Keynote or another format
- With the presentation open, choose Share > Send a Copy > [sending option].
- Select a format for the copy and specify settings: …
- If there’s a password tick box, do one of the following:
How do I present my iPad screen on my computer?
For iPad / iPhone
- Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen or swiping down from the top right corner of the screen (varies by device and iOS version).
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Select your computer.
- Your iOS screen will show on your computer.
How do I present my iPad to my TV?
The simplest way to connect your IPad to a TV is by using an HDMI cable. With a $50 Apple Digital AV Adapter, you can connect any TV to show movies and photos from your iPad. You simply connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV. Then, connect the adapter to another end of the cable and plug it into your iPad.
How do I connect my iPad to my computer presentation?
Once the server is running, simply open the iPad control center by swiping up from the bottom of any screen. Tap AirPlay and the laptop should appear as an available destination to beam the screen. Select it and make sure the mirroring toggle is on. The iPad display will seamlessly beam to the laptop.
How do I cast Keynote to TV?
Connect an external display to your device using AirPlay or a video adapter. If you’re using Apple TV, turn on mirroring. Your presentation begins to play on the connected display, and Keynote on your device switches to show the presenter display.
How do I export a slideshow from Keynote?
Keynote – Export to MP4 File
- Open your Keynote presentation.
- Select the File drop down menu.
- Choose Export To.
- Then select QuickTime.
- Adjust the settings to fit your preferences.
- Select Next.
- Save your file.
Where do Keynote recordings go?
The recording is saved with your presentation and can be played in Keynote. To export a recorded presentation as a video or another file format, see Export to PowerPoint or another file format. To remove a recording from your Keynote presentation, choose Play > Clear Recording, then select Clear in the pop-up menu.