How do I reduce the size of an mp4 File in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, head up to File > Info. In the Media Size and Performance section, you’ll see a “Compress Media” option. When you click on that, you’ll see three compression options: Presentation Quality: If you want to shrink your media file size but not sacrifice much quality, then choose this option.
How do I reduce the MB size in PowerPoint?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How can I compress the size of a video in PowerPoint?
Open the presentation that contains the audio or video files. On the File tab, select Info, and then in the Media Size and Performance section, select Compress Media*.
How do I send a PowerPoint that is too big?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How can I decrease the size of a video?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file. …
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac. …
- Download a video in a lower quality. …
- Use a cloud service. …
- Share a video link without uploading. …
- Make a GIF.
How do I reduce the file size of an mp4?
3 Method 3 of 4: Using Video Compress on Android
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android.
- Tap the search bar.
- Type “video compress” in the search bar.
- Tap Video Compress.
- Tap Install.
How do I reduce the size of an mp4 file on my computer?
Here’s how you do that:
- To compress multiple videos, put them all in a single folder on your PC.
- Open that folder, select all the videos you want to compress, right-click on any one video, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Windows will create a new archive and save it in the same folder as your videos.
How do I reduce the size of a video in Windows Media Player?
Right-click the blank space next to the “Now Playing” menu, point to “View,” “Video Size” and then click on a size percentage (50%, 100% or 200%) or click “Fit video to Player on Resize.” Selecting “Fit video to Player on Resize” will automatically make the video fit the Media Player window.
How can I compress a video without losing quality?
6 Ways to Make Video Files Smaller without Losing Quality
- Video File Size.