How do you sort and filter in PowerPoint?
- Select anywhere in the table.
- Select Table Tools Layout > Sort.
- Choose your sort criteria: Select the column you want to Sort by. To sort on a second column, select Then by and select another column. Select Ascending or Descending. To keep the header row at the top of the table, select Header row.
- Select OK.
How do you make pictures look cool on PowerPoint?
Steps to apply Reflection Effect:
- Insert a picture.
- Right click the image> Format Picture> Effects> Reflection. Choose some of the presets from the presets drop down list.
How do you add artistic effects to pictures in PowerPoint?
Apply Artistic Effects
- Select the picture.
- Select Picture Tools > Format and select Artistic Effects.
- Hover over the options to preview them and select the one you want.
How do you sort a table in PowerPoint?
Sort the contents of a table
- Select the table.
- Next to Table Design, go to Layout > Sort.
- In the dialog box, choose how you’d like to sort the table. …
- Repeat for up to three levels.
- Select Options for additional settings, such as case sensitive, sort language, and if you have delimited information.
- Select OK.
Why is my effect options greyed out in PowerPoint?
To re-enable the Animation Schemes effects, within PowerPoint, click on “Tools”, then “Options” and then make sure that “New animation effects”, under “Disable new features”, is not checked. If it is checked, once you uncheck it and click on “OK”, then the animation effects should no longer be grayed out.