How do you create a filled color region in Revit?
In the browser under Families, expand Detail Items. Expand Filled Region. Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region.
How do I create a custom region in Revit?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.
What is a filled region in Revit?
The Filled Region tool creates a 2-dimensional, view-specific graphic with a boundary line style and fill pattern within the closed boundary. The tool is useful for defining a filled area in a detail view or for adding a filled region to an annotation family. The filled region is parallel to the view’s sketch plane.
How do you fill a pattern in Revit?
Use the Fill Patterns tool to create or modify drafting and model patterns. Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns. To apply fill patterns to specific model categories or annotation categories, use the Visibility/Graphics dialog. See Overriding Graphic Display of Element Categories.
How do you change a fill pattern in Revit?
Edit a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit. …
- Click (Edit fill pattern). …
- To edit the pattern, follow the instructions in Create a Simple Fill Pattern.
How do you make a filled region?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do I make a filled region transparent in Revit?
Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region. With Background, you can set it to opaque or transparent.
How do I get Project Browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.