Open the 3D view. In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. The camera is selected in all views where the camera is visible, such as plan, elevation, and other 3D views.
How do you use a camera in Revit?
Click on the View tab, Create panel, 3D View drop-down triangle, and click Camera. Click in the Plan view to place the Camera. Move the mouse away and click to select a target location. This will be the point that the camera will be looking toward.
How do you change the camera angle in walkthrough Revit?
Open the walkthrough: right-click the walkthrough in the Project Browser and select Show Camera. Click Modify | Cameras tab (Edit Walkthrough) (Open Walkthrough). Open the site, plan, or other model views that best allow you to see different walkthrough angles, and tile them so you can see them all at the same time.
How do you do a walkthrough in Revit 2020?
- Open a view in which to place the walkthrough path. …
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down (Walkthrough).
- To create a walkthrough as an orthographic 3D view, clear the Perspective check box on the Options Bar. …
- Place a key frame: …
- Continue placing key frames to define the walkthrough path.
Can you save a 3D view in Revit?
Use the SteeringWheels tool to save a view. If SteeringWheels are not displayed in the drawing area, click (Full Navigation Wheel) on the navigation bar. Right-click the SteeringWheels, and click Save View. Enter a name for the new 3D view, and click OK.
How do I view 3D models in Revit?
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do I export a 3D view in Revit?
- Create a duplicate view: In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. …
- Add a section box: For information about section boxes, see Change the Extents of a 3D View. …
- Export the 3D view defined by the section box: Click File tab Export, and select an export option.
How do I get a navigation wheel in Revit?
Note: When one of the Full Navigation Wheels is displayed, you can press and hold the middle mouse button to pan, scroll the wheel button to zoom in and out, and hold the SHIFT key while pressing and holding the middle mouse button to orbit the model. Right-click on the wheel and click Mini Full Navigation Wheel.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
Can you change the scale of a 3D view in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.