What programs can open Revit files?
Autodesk Viewer lets you open the RVT file without having Revit or AutoCAD on your computer. The same tool supports similar formats as well, like DWG, STEP, etc., and makes sharing the RVT file easy. RVT file open in Autodesk Viewer.
How do I view Revit models without Revit?
You have the following options to view a Revit model without Revit:
- Use the free online A360 Viewer.
- Download the free Design Review 2013 and export the Revit model as a DWF.
- Use the Revit viewer mode. …
- If you have Navisworks, you can open the Revit file in Navisworks, then save as an NWD file.
How do I view a Revit file?
Use the Revit Viewer Mode to view models and families: How to use Revit Viewer Mode. Upload the Revit Model to the Autodesk Viewer, and review the geometry online. Note: Revit Family files (RFA) are unable to be uploaded to Autodesk Viewer currently.
Can I open Revit file in AutoCAD?
No it’s not directly possible. You will need to export the rvt file to a dwg.
How do I convert a Revit file to PDF?
Under Print Range, select Selected Views/Sheets. Click Select. In the View/Sheet Set dialog, select the views and sheets to print to PDF, and click OK. Under File, to generate a single PDF file that contains all of the selected views and sheets, select Combine Multiple Selected Views/Sheets into a Single File.
How do I convert Revit to SketchUp?
Details: Uses Revit’s built-in DWG export feature.
- From the file menu, go to export > options > exports setups dwg/dxf. Click on the solids tab, and select ACIS solids.
- Hit OK, and return to the export menu > CAD formats > DWG. …
- Import the model into SketchUp Pro.
Can you view Revit files for free?
Autodesk have now released a great new file viewer, it is free, accepts over 50 file formats including Revit, and requires no software. Your file is kept online for viewing for 30 days only. You can Share a link via email, upload a new version, or remove the file at any time.
Can Civil 3D open Revit Files?
Solution: Export the Revit model to DWG and bring that in Civil 3D as a block by following the steps: Export the 3D view as DWG in Revit. Import the DWG into Civil 3D drawing and place it in the 3D location that correlates to the real world.
How do I export from Revit to AutoCAD?
Export one or more views and sheets to DWG or DXF format.
- Click File tab Export CAD Formats (DWG) or (DXF).
- In the DWG (or DXF) Export dialog, for Select Export Setup, select the desired setup. …
- Select the views and sheets to export. …
- If you are ready to export, click Next.