How do you create a Poche section cut in Revit?
Select object (wall,floor,…) – in Properties > Edit Type>Type Properties > Graphics> Coarse Scale Fill Pattern and Coarse Scale Fill Color – choose the patern and color you want… Thanks, Constantin with the “Poche” issue.
How do I blacken a wall in Revit?
Go to the Visibility/Graphics menu by using shortcut VG. Scroll down to the wall category. Click on Cut Pattern. In the background category, set a dark gray color (or black).
What is Poche material?
The other material highlighted in yellow is the poche material (pronounced Poe-shay). It’s also a feature that was originally tied to the graphic display of the model when Coarse Detail Level is in effect. However they’ve made the Poche material assignment a Type Property of 3D views.
How do you paint walls in Revit?
Revit – Painting Walls and Surfaces
- Go to the Modify tab in the ribbon bar.
- Select the Paint button from the Geometry Grouping.
- After pressing Paint the material browser will appear with a list of all your materials.
- Select a material and click on the surface, this will apply the material to that surface.
How do you fill a shape in Revit?
To give the region a fill pattern, on the Properties palette, click Edit Type and then select a fill for the Fill Pattern property. To set different line styles for the region lines, select the lines, and on the Properties palette, change the value for the Subcategory property.
How do you hatch a wall?
To Specify the Hatching for Components of a Wall
- Select the wall you want to change, right-click, and click Edit Object Display. …
- Click the Display Properties tab.
- Select the display representation where you want the changes to appear, and select Object Override. …
- If necessary, click .
- Click the Hatching tab.
How do you create a hatch in Revit?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns).
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.