How do you do a 3D sketch in Fusion 360?
Create a 3D Sketch in Fusion 360
- Select the Solid tab in the Design workspace. Select Create Sketch in the toolbar.
- Select the initial plane or face to begin the sketch on.
- Check the 3D Sketch box in the Sketch Palette.
What does the loft tool do?
ℹ️ This tool is available to all users. With the Loft tool, you can create complex objects by specifying cross-sections made from faces and profiles of closed sketches. These cross-sections control how your object will look.
How do you make a rib in Fusion 360?
Create a rib
- On the toolbar, click Solid > Create > Rib . …
- In the canvas, select an open sketch profile to use as the Profile.
- In the dialog, select a Thickness Direction: …
- Select a Start option: …
- Specify the Thickness value to extrude the rib, perpendicular to the sketch plane:
Can you project a sketch in Fusion 360?
Learn how to use the Project command to project geometry from outside the active sketch onto the sketch plane so that you can reference surrounding features in a design as you define a sketch in Fusion 360.
How do you split a face in Fusion 360?
Splitting a face can help you isolate changes to an area of a face, which is useful with commands such as Draft or Press Pull. In the Design workspace, Solid tab, select Modify > Split Face. Select a face to split. (Hold Ctrl (Windows) or Command (MacOS) to select multiple faces.)