How do you scale everything in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you scale mass?
The scale then divides your weight by gravity to give you your mass. So if you have a digital scale at home, your scale measures your weight(480 Newtons), then divides it by gravity to show you your mass (49 kg),and then everyone goes ahead and calls that “mass” your “weight”.
How do you scale a tree in Revit?
In a view, select a plant to modify, and click Modify | Planting tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Change the Size of Plants
- Click Duplicate.
- Specify a name for the new plant type, and click OK.
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Height, enter a value to indicate the new height of the plant.
- Click OK.
How do you use custom scales in Revit?
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.