Make sure that the current UCS is parallel to the plane of rotation (the UCS icon should look normal). Click View tab Coordinates panel World. Click View tab Coordinates panel Z. To rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise, enter 90.
How do I change the orientation of a drawing in SolidWorks?
Click View Orientation (View toolbar). Click View > Modify > Orientation. Press the Space Bar. Right-click in a drawing sheet and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > View Orientation.
How do you rotate a drawing view in SolidWorks drawing?
To rotate a drawing view:
- Click Rotate View. (View toolbar).
- Select a view. (You can select a view before or after activating the tool.)
- Rotate the view in one of these ways: Drag the view in the graphics area. …
- Select from these options: …
- Click Apply to update the views.
How do I change north to 0 degrees in AutoCAD?
How do you make North 0 degrees in AutoCAD? Hi, start command _UNITS ==> (button) Direction ==> and activate “North” if you want to have north as your 0-degree.
How do I set North up in AutoCAD?
How do you insert the north direction in Autocad?
- If desired, create a display map and add any viewports you need. …
- Switch to paper space.
- Click Layout Tools tab > North Arrow.
- Select a north arrow style from the list.
- Select a viewport for the north arrow.
- Click a spot to place the center of the north arrow.
How do I change the view of a drawing?
Right-click and select Edit View from the menu. In the Drawing View dialog box, on the Components tab, change the options related to the source model, or any of these additional options: Change the model representations. Change the view display style.
How do you rotate an object in Solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do you rotate an object in Solidworks 2020?
To rotate a component with the PropertyManager: Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area.
How do you align notes in SolidWorks drawing?
Aligning Note Text Vertically
- Select the note.
- In the Text Format section of the Note PropertyManager, select one: Top Align. Middle Align. Bottom Align.
How do you rotate a drawing view in Creo?
Go back to the Solid Model of the part > Select View Tab > Select Manage View Icon > Select Orient Tab > Select New >Name the View (i.e View Rotation) > Press Enter Key.