How do you hide dimensions?
Easy Way to Hide/Show SOLIDWORKS Dimensions at Part Level
- In your FeatureManager Tree, right-click on the Annotations folder and select Show Feature Dimensions. …
- To keep only a certain number of dimensions, those that aren’t needed can be hidden by right-clicking on the dimension in the design space and selecting Hide.
How do I hide dimension lines in Inventor?
You should be able to do that by right clicking and adding automatic centerlines. Then start a dimension and select the centerline first then the lin on the part right click and select linear diameter as shown in the picture. Then simply hide the centerline.
How do you turn off auto dimension in Inventor?
In a sketch, click Sketch tab Constrain panel Automatic Dimensions and Constraints .
Click any of the following:
- Apply. Add dimensions and constraints.
- Remove. Delete the automatically added dimensions and constraints from the sketch geometry. …
How do you hide dimension in Autocad?
How to hide dimensions in Autocad?
- Right-click the dimension on the drawing sheet.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- The dimension value is represented by <<>> in the Edit Dimension dialog box.
- Click on the Hide Dimension Value check box and enter the dimension of the string to be displayed.
Can I hide dimensions in Solidworks?
You can show or hide 2D and 3D sketch dimensions with the View Sketch Dimensions functionality. Previously, only 3D sketch dimensions were hidden when you turned off View Sketch Dimensions. Click View > View Sketch Dimensions or click View Sketch Dimensions in Hide/Show Items (Heads Up View toolbar).
How do you hide dimension lines in Solidworks?
You can hide and show dimension lines and extension lines. Right-click a dimension line or extension line and select Hide Dimension Line or Hide Extension Line. To show hidden lines, right-click the dimension or a visible line and select Show Dimension Lines or Show Extension Lines.
How do you dimension in Inventor?
Add dimensions in orthographic drawing views
- On the ribbon, click Annotate tab Dimension panel Dimension .
- In the graphics window, select the geometry and drag to display the dimension. To add a linear dimension for a line or edge, click to select the geometry. …
- Click to place the dimension in the appropriate location.
How do I hide text size in Autocad?
Hide the dimension value and display only text
- On the drawing sheet, right-click the dimension, and then select Edit from the menu. …
- Select the Hide Dimension Value check box.
- Enter a dimension string to display.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.