How do you ungroup a group in Revit?
- In the drawing area, select a group.
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab Ungroup.
How do you manage groups in Revit?
Add or Remove Elements in a Group
- In the drawing area, select the group to modify. …
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab or Modify | Attached Detail Groups tab Group panel (Edit Group). …
- On the Edit Group panel, click (Add) to add elements to the group, or click (Remove) to remove elements from the group.
How do I ungroup multiple groups?
For ungrouping multiple groups, “classicgroup” can be typed at command prompt. In the dialog box, by selecting the desired group one at a time and clicking “Explode” will ungroup.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. For example, if your original group was called Group 1, the new group would be Group 2. You can rename the group as necessary.
Can I group objects in Revit?
Create a group by selecting elements or existing groups, and using the Create Group tool. In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group. Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Create panel (Create Group). … In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group.
How do you add something to a group?
To add an object to a group:
- Click (regular left-click) the group of 3.
- Hold the shift key down while clicking the 4th object. By holding shift down you’re telling the computer you want all objects to be active (or selected).
- Release the mouse, and on the keyboard press Ctrl+G.
What does the group manager allow you to do AutoCAD?
Groups provide an easy way to combine drawing objects that you need to manipulate as a unit. By default, selecting any member of a group selects all the objects in that group, and you can move, copy, rotate, and modify groups just as you can modify individual objects.
How do I turn off model groups in Revit?
In the drawing area, select a model group that has an attached detail group, or groups. Click Modify | Model Groups tab Group panel (Attached Detail Groups). In the Attached Detail Group Placement dialog, select or clear check boxes to show or hide the attached detail group. Click OK.
What is the difference between assembly and group in Revit?
Assemblies function similar to Groups, but are designed so that the grouped elements are tagged and scheduled as a single unit under one category. Assemblies are primarily designed to create detailed views and sheets of the assembly as a type of shop drawing to show how the group is constructed.
How do I load a model group in Revit?
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load as Group).
- In the Load File as Group dialog, navigate to the Revit project, family, or group you want to load.
- If you are loading an RVT or RVG file, select whether you want to include attached details, levels, or grids. …
- Click Open.
What is the use of group and ungroup command?
Disassociates the objects from a group. UNGROUP removes all objects from the current group. The following prompts are displayed. Breaks up the group that you select into its component objects.
How do I ungroup a group in AutoCAD?
To ungroup shapes or other objects, under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Arrange group, click Group. , and then click Ungroup.
How do you break a group in AutoCAD?
How do you explode a group in AutoCAD? At the command prompt, enter group. In the Object Grouping dialog box, select the group name from the list of groups. Under Change Group, select Explode.