How do I undo a selection box?
Right now, you can type BX to get a selection box around highlighted items, but in order to undo it, you have to deselect and uncheck in the properties tab instead of just being able to type BX (or something else) to go back to the full 3D view.
How do you turn off a selection box in Revit?
To view more or less of your selected 3D view, simply use the ‘little grips’ to adjust the space. To reset your view, go to the Properties Menu and under the Extents tab. There should be a check box by the Selection box option which turns your Selection Box on and off.
How do you unhide a selection box in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
How do you add a selection in Revit?
Revit Selection Options
- Click on the first object and then Ctrl+click on additional elements to add to the current selection.
- Shift+click to remove an element.
- Draw a Selection Box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary.
How do I use a scope box in Revit?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.
How do you turn on the section box in Revit?
To display the section box, in the Properties palette for a 3D view, select Section Box. When a section box is first displayed, the extents of the visible geometry are used to define the extents of the section box. Select the section box and use the grip controls to resize the extents.
How do I hide section boxes in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the scope box you want to hide, and do either of the following:
- Click Modify | Scope Boxes tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements).
- Right-click a scope box, and click Hide in view Elements.
How do I turn off temporary hide isolate in Revit?
To exit temporary hide/isolate mode without saving changes: On the View Control Bar, click , and then click Reset Temporary Hide/Isolate. All temporarily hidden elements are restored to the view.
When selecting multiple elements which key do you press and hold to deselect an element?
You can remove specific elements from a selection while keeping the other elements selected. To deselect an element, while pressing Shift , click the element.
How do I filter a selection in Revit?
Click Manage tab Selection panel (Edit). In the Edit Filters dialog, you can edit, create new, rename, and delete filters.
- Click Manage tab Selection panel (Load).
- In the Retrieve Filters dialog, select the filter to use.
- Click OK. The elements are selected in all open views.