How do you reverse the direction of a pipe in Civil 3d?
To change the flow direction, select the pipe, expand out the Modify panel on the pipe contextual ribbon tab, and choose “Change Flow Direction”.
How do I change the pipe structure in Civil 3d?
In the Toolspace panel, go to the Settings tab and scroll down until you see “Pipe Network”. Expand Pipe Network>Parts Lists and right-click on the list that you wish to edit to open the Network Parts List dialog. From this dialog you will see two tabs in the middle for Pipe and Structures.
How do you edit a pressure pipe in Civil 3d?
Access the profile layout tools to edit a pressure network in profile view. Change the depth of a pipe run or section of a pipe run by adjusting offsets. Modify your path-based pressure network with bends at vertical points of intersection in your pipe runs.
How do you reverse a profile in Civil 3D?
Under the summary tab in the profile view style there is the option to switch the view direction from left to right. That option is also on the Graph tab of the style editor.
How do I reverse an alignment label?
Click the alignment. Click Alignment tab Modify panel Geometry Editor Find. On the Alignment Layout Tools toolbar, click Reverse Sub-Entity Direction. Click the alignment sub-entity in the drawing window.
How do I move pipes from one network to another?
To Merge Pipe Networks
- Click Modify tab Design panel Pipe Network Find. …
- On the Modify panel, click Merge Networks Find.
- In the Select Source Pipe Network dialog box, select the pipe network that you want to merge with another pipe network, and then click OK.
How do I change multiple pipe styles in Civil 3d?
Go to the Pipes section of the Network in the Toolspace Prospector. Select all the pipes you want to change in the panorama. Now select the heading of the style column an choose Edit from the Rt. click menu to change the style of all the selected pipes.
How do I copy a pipe network from one drawing to another in Civil 3d?
To Copy a Pipe Network
- In the drawing, select the entire pipe network. …
- Use any of the following methods to copy the pipe network to the clipboard: CTRL+C, the AutoCAD COPYCLIP command, or Clipboard Copy from the right-click context menu.
- Press CTRL+V. …
- Click an insertion point in the drawing area.
How do you use the Follow surface command in Civil 3D?
Modifying Pressure Network Parts to Follow the Elevation of the Reference Surface
- Select a pressure network in profile view. …
- On the Modify panel, click Edit Network Profile Layout Tools. …
- On the Modify panel, click Follow Surface .
- Select the parts that you want to edit.
How do you create a pressure network in Civil 3D?
To Create a Pressure Network
- On the Home tab, click Create Design panel Pipe Network Pressure Network Creation Tools .
- The Create Pressure Network dialog box is displayed. …
- Click OK to display the Pressure Network Plan Layout ribbon.