How do I share my model BIM 360?
To share using this method:
- Publish your models from Revit to BIM 360 using Revit Cloud Worksharing.
- Use the Design Collaboration module to create a package and share your models with other teams.
- Other teams choose to consume the shared models.
How do I join a BIM 360 project?
On the Projects page, hover over the project you want to join and click Join Project. Alternatively, you can open the project and then click Join Project in the project Details area.
What is the shared folder for in BIM 360?
When you create teams in Design Collaboration, a Shared folder is automatically created. This is a common space for the project and includes sub-folders for each team. When a team shares a package, the contents are moved to the Shared folder.
What is BIM 360 design collaboration?
Design Collaboration is a BIM 360 module that dramatically improves multi-firm project teams’ ability to meet the demands of a modern construction project. Each project requires unique approaches, and has different dynamics between the teams tasked with delivering on time and on budget.
How do I submit a Revit model to consultants?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a model. Choose the model(s) to transmit: Click Browse Model, and navigate to the location of the Revit model you want to transmit. Click Browse folders, and navigate to the folder that contains the Revit models you want to transmit.
Is BIM 360 the same as BIM collaborate pro?
BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly known as BIM 360 Design, adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model co-authoring (includes Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D, and Collaboration for Plant 3D).
How do I get started with BIM collaborate pro?
Getting started in Collaborate Pro (Previously named BIM 360 Design).
Setting up Project Services and Admins
- In account administration, click Projects.
- Click a project in the list.
- On the Project Admin page, click Services.
- Choose the desired BIM 360 service and click Activate. …
- Enter the member’s name or email.
How do you create a folder on BIM 360?
Create a New Folder
- Open the project and if needed, the folder in which you want to create the new folder.
- Click New Folder, enter a name for the folder > Create.