How can I get a free SketchUp license?
Full Version – Free Trial
- Visit the download page on SketchUp’s website.
- Select “Start free trial”.
- Login or register with a Trimble account.
- Select which industry you work in and click “Continue”.
- Select your interests and click “Continue”.
- Fill in your information & click the “Start My Trial” button.
How do I get a student license in SketchUp?
To qualify for a SketchUp student license:
- To qualify, you must be a current student at an accredited educational institution (for example a college or university)
- You must also provide proof of student status (letter of enrollment or copy of student ID card).
Is SketchUp no longer free?
We still have SketchUp Make 2017 available for free download here. Be sure to download Make, not Pro, for the free version. This can be used on Mac or Windows OS for personal projects. It includes 30 days of Pro, after which the Pro features will turn off and you’ll have the free Make version.
Can college students get SketchUp for free?
Primary and secondary schools can apply for SketchUp Pro for free via the K-12 Educational Grant. Students enrolled in a higher education institution can subscribe to SketchUp Studio for $55/year.
Is SketchUp free for educators?
Primary and secondary educators can apply for a free classic license of SketchUp Pro via the K-12 Educational Grant. If you are an educator at a Google School, you can also use SketchUp for Schools for free. Just ask your G Suite for Education administrator to install the app.
Does SketchUp license expire?
SketchUp really has expired, in which case you can download and install the new free version, and then continue using SketchUp. We expire SketchUp in this way so that we can keep it in sync with other products it works with like the 3D Warehouse and Google Earth.
What versions of SketchUp are free?
SketchUp Free (Free) – A limited, free version of SketchUp for personal use. SketchUp For Schools (Free for educators) – Customized for educators and students. SketchUp Shop ($119/yr) – Commercial version of SketchUp Free, with added features and expanded cloud storage.