How do I use Solidworks cable routing?
You can route single strip flex cables between two connectors as part of electrical routes from Tools > Routing > Electrical > Start at Point and selecting Flex Cable as the subroute type. You can also drag and drop a flex cable component into a route assembly. You can create a library of standard cables and tubes.
How do I open Solidworks routing?
Enabling the Routing Add-In
- From the SOLIDWORKS menu bar, click Tools > Add-Ins .
- From the Add-Ins dialog box, under SOLIDWORKS Premium Add-ins: To use Routing in your current SOLIDWORKS session, select Routing under Active Add-ins. To use Routing in every SOLIDWORKS session, select Routing under Start Up.
- Click OK.
Does solidworks professional have routing?
Routing is available in SOLIDWORKS® Premium. When you want to use clips in a routing assembly, you can select multiple routes simultaneously.
How do I download solidworks routing?
SOLIDWORKS Content: Download Additional Routing Libraries
- The Design Library tab of the Task Pane. …
- A flyout appears with these instructions when you hover your cursor over one of the items in a folder. …
- To open the Routing Library Manager, go to Tools > Routing > Routing Tools > Routing Library Manager.
What is Solidworks routing?
The Routing application is an add-in to the SOLIDWORKS Premium software. With Routing, you can create a special type of subassembly that builds a path of pipes, tubes, electrical cables or ducts between components. When you insert certain components into an assembly, a route subassembly is created automatically.
How do I add a routing library to SOLIDWORKS?
From the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > SOLIDWORKS version Routing Library Manager > Routing File Locations and Settings . Click Tools > Options > System Options > Routing File Locations > Launch Routing Library Manager.
What does SOLIDWORKS standard include?
Get up to speed quickly and benefit from this powerful 3D design and manufacturing solution. Along with part, assembly, and 2D drawing functionality, specialized tools are included for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing, molds, product configuration, design analysis, DFM, and CAM.
How much does Solidworks routing cost?
The price for one license of SolidWorks Premium is $7995 with an annual maintenance fee of $1995. Term licenses are also available at $1450 per 3 months or $4825 per year. The premium package includes all the Standard & Professional package features as well as those listed below: Pipe, tube, duct and wire routing.
What is solidworks electrical?
SOLIDWORKS Electrical is a systems-level electrical design package that allows you to design electrical schematics quickly and accurately with customizable design tools. Electrical makes creating 2D schematics a quick and painless process.
Where is the design Library in Solidworks?
The Design Library folder is located on the disk in install_directoryDocuments and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataSOLIDWORKSSOLIDWORKS_versiondesign library.
How do I add a design library in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
To open the Add to Library PropertyManager, do one of the following:
- Click Add to Library on the Task Pane Design Library tab.
- Right-click an item in the FeatureManager design tree and select Add to Library.
- Drag an item from the FeatureManager design tree into the lower pane of the Design Library.
How do I add SOLIDWORKS premium addons?
You can load SOLIDWORKS add-ins from the SOLIDWORKS Add-Ins tab of the CommandManager.
- Click Tools > Add-Ins.
- Select or clear applications under Active Add-ins or under Start Up. …
- Click OK.
What is included with SOLIDWORKS premium?
SOLIDWORKS Premium provides superior simulation and design validation. Some of the advanced features include: motion analysis, structural part/assembly analysis, environmental impact analysis (SOLIDWORKS Sustainability), pipe/tube routing, duct routing, electrical wire/harness routing and advances surface flattening.