How do I view underlay in Revit?
When you set an underlay, Revit displays another level of the model at the view’s cut plane under the current plan view. The underlay can be viewed from above or below the current level. The underlay appears in halftone and is visible in a hidden line view.
How do I make properties visible in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
How do I change the view range in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
What is view depth in Revit?
View depth is an additional plane beyond the primary range. Change the view depth to show elements below the bottom clip plane. By default, the view depth coincides with the bottom clip plane.
How do you draw faster in Revit?
Here are four ways to get more efficient at Revit today: Use keyboard shortcuts. Master left and right crossing selections and pair this with the Filter Selection tool. Use Paste Aligned to Current View to quickly duplicate drafting items and annotations.
How do you overlay pdfs in Revit?
Import and Manage PDF Files
- Open the 2D model view in which you want to place the PDF file.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Image) or (PDF). …
- In the Import Image dialog, navigate to the folder containing the PDF file to import.
- Select the file, and click Open.
- In the Import PDF dialog, select the desired resolution.
How do you overlay two PDF files?
How can I overlay two PDF files?
- Use the file selection boxes at the top of the page to select the files you want to overlay.
- Change the settings if necessary.
- Combine the files by pressing the corresponding button.
- Use the download button to save the new PDF after it has been created.