How do I mask text in Autocad?
- In the Label Style Composer dialog box, click the Layout tab.
- Select a Text or Referenced Text component from the Component Name list.
- Under Border, change the Background Mask property to True.
- Configure the other Borders settings to adjust the mask and border size and shape.
Can you mask single line text in Autocad?
Single line text can be masked using the Wipeout command on the Markup panel of the Annotate tab. To create the Wipeout, select the tool and create a polygon to represent the area to be hidden.
What is masking in Civil 3D?
Civil 3D 2019. Jul 17 2019In-product view. Use masks to block out areas of a surface and prevent them from being displayed or to render a section of the surface using a specified render material.
How do I add a background mask to a block in AutoCAD?
AutoCAD displays a simple text editor. Enter the default text for the attribute and right-click in the editor. From the context menu select the function “Background mask” and set its parameters. Finish the definition of the attribute (already masked) and save your block definition.
What is a text mask?
Text masking (also known as “knockout text”) is a technique that allows us to display images, gradients, patterns, and even videos inside the shape of a piece of text. There are a few ways of achieving this effect, and in this short course you’ll learn five of them.
How do I mask a table in Autocad?
The following workarounds may allow you to mask objects under a table:
- Use Background Fill with Color 255,255,255 (you may want to change your text color to 250 in the Table Style)
- Use a WIPEOUT under the table.
How do you add wipeout to text in Autocad?
Type WIPEOUT on the command line and press enter then click on the offset option from the command line.
How do you use wipeout in Autocad?
Creating a wipeout using existing polygons and polylines
- On the ribbon, choose Annotate > Wipeout (in Markup).
- On the menu, choose Draw > Wipeout.
- On the Draw toolbar, click the Wipeout tool.
- Type wipeout and then press Enter.
- • Yes — Creates the wipeout and deletes the polyline used to create the wipeout.
How do you add a callout in Civil 3D?
On the Sheet Views tab, right-click the view with which you want to associate a callout. Click Place Callout Block. Specify the insertion point of the callout block. The callout block is placed on the sheet.