How do I remove constraints in Solidworks?
Select either the relation box on the sketch or the existing relations name on the properties tab and hit the delete key to delete the relation.
How do you delete all relationships in sketch?
After clicking on ‘Display/Delete Relations’ in Solidworks® sketching, you can see and select all the relations between sketch entities as shown in a red box above. You can suppress the selected relation from that list. Then you can delete the selected relations as shown by the green arrow.
What is constrain in Solidworks?
Define constraints to specify the conditions that your design must satisfy. The constraints can be driven global variables or sensors for mass properties, dimensions, and simulation data.
How do I delete a sketch in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I delete a dimension in Solidworks?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I delete a point in Solidworks?
To delete sketch points:
- Open a sketch on which you previously used the Segment tool to create sketch points. You must have created the sketch in SOLIDWORKS 2016 or later.
- Delete a sketch point. The spacing for the remaining sketch points adjusts so the points remain equidistant to each other along the sketch entity.
How do I delete all relationships in Solidworks?
(Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Relations > Display/Delete.
How do you remove all sketch relationships in Solidworks?
Suppressing SOLIDWORKS Sketch Relations
- Go to Display/Delete Relations (on the Sketch tab of the Command Manager)
- Select the sketch relation from the list on the left.
- Check the box to suppress it.
- Choose which configurations you want it suppressed in (This configuration/All configurations/Specify configurations)
How do you select all relationships in Solidworks?
If you select Specify configurations, select configurations in the Configurations list. Click All to select all the configurations in the list. Click Reset to reset the selections to the original settings.
How do you draw a constrain in SolidWorks?
To add dimensions and relations when you recognize features:
- Click Options (Features toolbar) or Insert > FeatureWorks > Options .
- Click Dimensions/Relations and select Enable Auto Dimensioning of Sketches and Add constraints to sketch.
- Click OK.
How do you create an offset plane in SolidWorks?
To create an offset plane, select the Reference Geometry drop down on the CommandManager and choose the Plane option. Once the option to create a plane is open, select a face or another plane and set a distance for the offset.
How do I delete an image in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete.
How do you delete a extruded part in Solidworks?
Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do you remove sketches from photos?
Delete an image from a sketch, or turn off visibility of the image or the sketch.
- In the part environment, right-click in the graphics window or the browser, and then click Edit Sketch.
- In the graphics window or the sketch browser of the active sketch, right-click the image, and then click Delete.