Can you run Fusion 360 on multiple computers?
Fusion 360 can be installed on as many computers as desired, as the subscription is tied to the Autodesk account with which it was purchased or registered with. It is not required to reinstall Fusion 360 once the trial version is over and two accounts are not needed when working on multiple computers.
How many devices can you have Fusion 360 on?
Fusion is legal to be installed on as many computers as you desire, you just can’t run Fusion at the same time on multiple devices, using the same login info.
How do I transfer Fusion 360 to a new computer?
Follow the steps below:
- Make sure the new machine meets the System requirements for Fusion 360.
- Make sure no files are stuck in the upload queue on the current machine.
- Download the Fusion 360 Installer from your Autodesk Account onto the new machine.
- Install Fusion 360 on the new machine.
How do I transfer my Fusion 360 license?
To be able to use the active license on another computer:
- Install the Fusion 360 Desktop Application on the new machine (see: How to install Fusion 360)
- Once the software is installed, log in with the e-mail address to which the license is assigned.
Is Fusion 360 free for everyone?
Fusion 360 for personal use is free for 3-years for qualifying non-commercial users. A hobbyist user must generate less than $1,000 USD in annual revenue, using Fusion 360 for home-based, non-commercial design, manufacturing, and fabrication projects.
How do I download Fusion 360 on multiple computers?
Since Fusion 360 is a cloud product, you can download Fusion 360 to as many computers as you want to (for free). The stipulation here comes when you go to log into your account. With your one license you can log into as many computers as you want (one at a time however) with those account credentials.
How much does Fusion 360 cost a year?
Fusion 360 “paid” version costs $495 / year (or $60 / month if you only commit to the monthly version). This of course offers the full capabilities of Fusion, and trials are also available.
How do I backup my Fusion 360?
From the Autodesk Account Dashboard
- From the dashboard, hover over the design and select Export.
- Select Fusion 360 Archive.
- After the file is translated in the cloud, you will receive an email that contains a download link.
- To load the archive file, select Upload in the Fusion 360 Data Panel.
Does Fusion 360 expire?
Causes: Free startup licenses for Fusion 360 are valid for one year, but can be renewed annually (application is required upon each renewal of the startup license). Free personal use licenses for Fusion 360 are valid for three years, and can be renewed at the end of the term length.
Why does Fusion 360 say it is expiring?
Once the 10-days are up, you will see the warning change to “Expired Subscription – Read Only.” You cannot renew your license for free until it says “Expired Subscription.” “Expired Subscription – Read Only” means you can now renew your free license.
Why does Fusion 360 expire?
The message “Expired Subscription – Read Only” appears in Fusion 360 despite a valid license or purchased subscription. There is no possibility to save the changes in the opened file. However, opening another instance works normally.