How do I change camera settings in Revit?
Modify the Camera Position in a 3D View
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
How do you take a screenshot in Revit?
Step 1: To capture the entire screen, simply press the Print Screen (abbr. Prt Scn) button typically located at the top right side of the keyboard. To capture only the active window (preferred) then you need to press the shortcut combination of Alt + Print Screen.
How do you copy a camera view in Revit?
In a plan view or similar, Right Click on the desired camera view on the Project Browser and choose show camera from the context sensitive menu. Copy to clipboard (Ctrl+C). Switch to another project (Ctrl+Tab). Paste from Clipboard (Ctrl+V).
How do I change the field of view in Revit?
In order to change the camera position, you can simply drag the camera to a new location. As you drag the camera, realize that it only rotates about the target point. Also, the far clip plane always remains the same distance from the camera. As you drag the camera, the field of view changes.
How do you view 3D in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.