How do you zoom an animation in SOLIDWORKS?
Drag the key point from the Orientation and Camera Views line to the time bar, and select Place Key. Do one of the following: Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest. Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
How do I change the animation view in SOLIDWORKS?
Animating the Camera View Orientation
- Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest.
- Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
- Right-click the key point in the line that extents from Orientation and Camera Views , select View Orientation, and select a standard or named view.
How do you zoom in visualize?
Zooming the Camera
- Press Alt + right mouse button and drag.
- In the toolbar, click Camera Tools > Zoom , then click and drag.
How do you change a view in a motion study?
Right-click on the key beside ‘Orientation and Camera Views’ and select ‘Camera View’. The pop-up will allow you to select the camera to use from the start of the animation. Then you can place another key along the timebar beside ‘Orientation and Camera View’ to select a different camera.
How do you do a motion study in Solidworks?
To start a motion study in SOLIDWORKS you can click on “Motion Study 1” tab on the lower left corner of SOLIDWORKS user interface. Make sure to click on “Expand Motion Manager” to display the SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager timeline view. The first thing you need to do is to select the type of simulation you want to perform.
How do I use the camera in Solidworks?
Adding a Camera to a Document
- In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, right-click the Camera folder, and select Add Camera . …
- You can specify properties in the Camera PropertyManager and drag the camera, target, and field of view in the graphics area.
How do you get out of camera view in Solidworks?
Modifying Camera Views
To unlock and modify a camera view: To unlock the camera view, do one of the following: In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, expand the Camera folder, right-click the camera and clear Lock Camera. In the Camera PropertyManager, clear Lock camera position except when editing.
How do I change the camera angle in Solidworks?
To add a camera view in SolidWorks, do the following:
Increase “Field of View” angle to desired angle of view. Hit Okay.To view the camera view, right-click on the new camera view and click “Camera View”. To get out of camera view, right-click and de-select “Lock Camera View”.
Where is the Display Manager in Solidworks?
To view the DisplayManager, click the DisplayManager tab in the Manager Pane. The Appearances pane of the DisplayManager lists the appearances applied to the current model. The Decals pane of the DisplayManager lists the decals applied to the current model.