How do I save a copy of my BIM 360?
Storing Versions Locally
- Open the file in Civil 3D from BIM 360 and use “Save As” to a local location.
- Open BIM 360 in a web browser and select the file, then select download Source File.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Autodesk Docs connected drive.
- Navigate to the folder.
- Select the file.
- Pick download.
How do I save a Revit model from BIM 360?
Download the source file to a local drive:
- Sign into BIM 360 Docs.
- Navigate to the project and folder of the Revit model to be retrieved.
- Hover over the Revit file.
- Click the three dots.
- Select “Download Source File”.
How do I save a local copy of a Revit model?
Use this procedure if you have already opened the central model, and you want to create a local copy of it.
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
- In the Save As dialog, navigate to the desired location on the Revit Server network or on your hard drive.
- Enter a name for the file, and click Save.
Where does BIM 360 save local files?
The local files for ACC (or BIM 360) are stored at the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%AutodeskRevitAutodesk Revit ####CollaborationCache, where the #### is your Revit year number. If one of your users still has a file in that folder, it can be used to copy from and replace the existing Cloud Model.
How do I open a Revit file from BIM 360?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
Where is my local Revit file saved?
Solution: When working on Collaboration for Revit files, local copies are saved at the following file path: C:Users%USERNAME%AppDataLocalAutodeskRevit
How do you save in Revit?
To save a file, do any of the following:
- Click File tab (Save).
- Press Ctrl+S .
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click (Save).
How do I save a Revit central file?
To save the file as a central model with a different name and to a different location, click No. Then expand the Application Menu and select Save As > Project. Revit displays the Save As dialog. Navigate to the network location where you want to save the file.