How do I enlarge a view in Solidworks?
You can change the scale of a drawing sheet by selecting a scale from a predefined list or specifying a custom scale. To change the scale of an existing drawing sheet: In the status bar, click Sheet Scale and click a scale. If there are annotations in the drawing sheet, specify options in the dialog box and click OK.
How do I change the interface size in Solidworks?
To change the resolution of the viewport, click Tools > Options > 3D Viewport and change the value for Maximum Resolution.
How do I change the scale view in Solidworks?
You can use a system option to control the scaling of new views. In Tools > Options > System Options > Drawings, select or clear Automatically scale new drawing views. When selected, new views are scaled to best fit on the drawing sheet, and the scale of the drawing sheet becomes the same as the scale of the views.
What is an auxiliary view in Solidworks?
An Auxiliary View is similar to a Projected View, but it is unfolded normal to a reference edge in an existing view. You can create an auxiliary view of an exploded assembly view. You can use sketched lines for folding.
How do I print actual size in Solidworks?
To print the whole drawing sheet:
- Click File > Print. …
- Under Document Printer, click Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, under Resolution and Scale, select Scale to fit to print the entire sheet on the page, or select Scale and type a value.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again to print the document.
How do I make a Solidworks interface smaller?
Click on the Compatibility tab and click the Change settings for all users button at the bottom of the dialog. Click Change high DPI settings and then check the box labeled Override high DPI scaling behavior. Ensure that the Scaling drop-down menu is set to Application.
How do I make text bigger in Solidworks?
To set a custom text scale:
- Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing . …
- In the dialog box, clear Always display text at the same size.
- In Text scale, select Custom.
- In the two fields, enter the first and second value of the custom scale.
How do I change the sheet size in Solidworks 2020?
In an open drawing, you can change to a different sheet format. In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click Sheet Format and click Properties.
- Click New (Standard toolbar).
- Select Drawing , then click OK.
- Select from the following, then click OK.
What is the difference between projected view and auxiliary view?
An Auxiliary View is similar to a Projected View, but it is unfolded normal to a reference edge in an existing view.
How do I get an auxiliary view?
The reference in the parent view must be perpendicular to the plane of the screen.
- Open a drawing.
- Click Layout > Auxiliary. …
- Select an edge, axis, datum plane, or surface to create the auxiliary view from. …
- Drag the box horizontally or vertically to the desired location.