How do I close the Start tab in AutoCAD 2020?
- Type STARTMODE on the command line in AutoCAD.
- Enter 0 (zero) to turn off the Start tab or 1 to turn it on.
How do you close a drawing tab in AutoCAD?
The other way is to drag the drawing out by drag the file tab of the it. Then you can close it.
How do I disable the Start tab?
Within a drawing type STARTMODE on the command line in AutoCAD. Enter 0 (zero) to turn the Start tab off or 1 to switch it on. If switching Startmode back on, AutoCAD will usually require a restart to see the change.
What is the start tab in AutoCAD?
The Start tab is displayed by default at startup, providing easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to drawing template files, recently opened drawings and sheet sets, online and learning options, and announcements.
How do I remove the Start tab in AutoCAD 2019?
To Display or Hide the Start Tab
- At the Command prompt, enter startmode.
- At the Enter new value for prompt, enter 1 to display the tab or 0 to hide the tab.
How do I get the Start menu in AutoCAD?
If you turn this dialog box off, you can turn it back on by doing the following: Go to the Tools menu pull down and select Options. In the Options window, click on the System tab. Under General options, click on the check box next to Show Startup Dialog.
How do you get to start menu?
To open the Start menu—which contains all your apps, settings, and files—do either of the following:
- On the left end of the taskbar, select the Start icon.
- Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.