How do you mask a region in Revit?
Add a Masking Region to a Project View
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions).
Why does Revit not show filled region?
It sounds like your Detail Items are turned off in your Visibility/Graphics. Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
How do I make a transparent region in Revit?
Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region. With Background, you can set it to opaque or transparent.
How do you cut a filled region in Revit?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. Shape handles display on the region.
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
How do you use regions in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region). Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down. Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel. For example, you might sketch a square region.
Where are filled regions in visibility graphics in Revit?
A filled region created for a detail view is part of the Detail Items category. Revit lists the region in the Project Browser under Families Detail Items Filled Region.
How do I change transparency in Revit?
To apply to the entire view, access the transparency slider directly from the Model Display panel on the Graphic Display Options dialog. To apply to a category, filter, or an element, access Surface Transparency by right-clicking in the drawing area, and selecting Override Graphics in View.
How do I create a filter in Revit?
Apply a Filter
- Open the view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), and click the Filters tab.
- Click Add. …
- Select a filter, and click OK. …
- On the Filters tab, do the following: …
- Click Apply (to apply the filter to the view and keep the dialog open) or OK (to apply the filter and close the dialog).
How do you change regions in Revit?
Edit a Crop Region
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.