Press F2, or use the control provided at the right end of the command line, to see the extended command history.
How do I find Command History?
- Open Start.
- Search for Command Prompt, and click the top result to open the console.
- Type the following command to view the command history and press Enter: doskey /history.
How do I change Command History in AutoCAD?
To Work With Command Window Appearance and History
- Click Application menu Options.
- In the Options dialog box, User Preferences tab, click the Right-click Customization button.
- In the Right-Click Customization dialog box, specify the right-click behavior you want to use.
Where is all commands in AutoCAD?
To find all locations from which a command can be accessed
- Right-click on any ribbon tab.
- On the shortcut menu, choose Show Tabs or Show Panels, and click the hidden tab or panel that you want to display.
Does CMD have a history?
The Windows Command Prompt has a built-in history feature, allowing you to quickly view commands you’ve run in the current session.
How do I find previous commands in Terminal?
Ctrl+R to search and other terminal history tricks.
Can you see the history in AutoCAD?
When clicking “Open” button in Quick Menu of AutoCAD ® the dialog box Select File will be opened. To see the history list click “History” on the left frame of this dialog box.
What is a log file in AutoCAD?
Writes the contents of the command history to a file. … log) that may need periodic deletion as the number of log files continues to grow. You can also control the log file with the OPTIONS command. Use the Maintain a Log File option on the Open and Save tab in the Options dialog box to turn the log file off and on.
How do I hide command history in AutoCAD?
Click the Customize button to the left of the prompt area, and select Transparency. In the Transparency dialog box, move the sliders to change transparency of the command window.
How do you check Windows history?
Press the Windows key on your keyboard – the Windows symbol is found in the bottom-left corner of most keyboards, between the CTRL and ALT keys. This will bring up a window that shows all of the files that have been recently edited on your computer.
How do I clear my command prompt history?
There is a simple keyboard shortcut for doing so while the command prompt is still open, Alt+F7. Alternatively, the command history is cleared every time you exit and restart the command prompt.