Creates a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is bounded by a frame that you can turn on or off. You can also choose to display the frame on screen and have it hidden for plotting.
How do you turn off wipeout in Autocad?
Assuming you are talking about the Express Tools wipeouts and text masks, type TFRAMES at the command prompt. This will toggle the visibility of image and wipeout frames, and, assuming they are currently off, will turn them on. Now you can select the wipeout and erase it.
Can you make a circle wipeout in Autocad?
Just a note to the previous posts–to create a circular wipeout, you can use the BOUNDARY command directly in a circle object to create a circular polyline. You can use BOUNDARY to create all kinds of closed polylines out of geometric objects that enclose an area.
How do I delete everything outside a shape in Autocad?
- select everything inside your rectangle then escape.
- erase>> all>> remove items previous.
- trim with a fence everything else outside your rectangle.
How do you wipeout a circle?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
How do you use wipeout command?
Enter y to erase the polyline that was used to create the wipeout object. Enter n to retain the polyline.
Available Frames modes:
- ON – frames are displayed and plotted.
- OFF – frames are not displayed or plotted.
- Display but not plot – frames are displayed but are not plotted.
What is a polyline?
A polyline is a connected sequence of line segments created as a single object. You can create straight line segments, arc segments, or a combination of the two.
How do I crop an area in AutoCAD?
- To crop an AutoCAD drawing, first unlock it by doing the following: Right-click the AutoCAD drawing, point to CAD Drawing Object, and then click Properties. …
- Right-click the AutoCAD drawing and click Crop Tool.
- Drag the selection handles. …
- When you’re done, click the Pointer tool .
How do you convert polyline to Wipeout?
Click a closed polyline. Only polylines composed of line segments can be selected.
To create a wipeout from a polyline
- Click the Wipeout tool button ( ) on the Draw toolbar.
- Choose Wipeout in the Draw menu.
- Type wipeout in the command bar, then press Enter.
What are red circles in Autocad?
The red circles are indicating that there are wall clean up issues. They should already be non-plotting by default, you can check this or turn them off completely by going into the display properties for the walls. A better option would be to play around with the walls to make them clean up correctly.