How do you align two lines in SolidWorks?
Align Between Lines
- In the graphics area: Select one or more annotations. Select two horizontal or vertical lines. To use Align Between Lines in a part or assembly, you must be editing the sketch lines.
- Click Align Between Lines. (Align toolbar), or click Tools > Align > Align Between Lines.
How do you move views in SolidWorks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.
What is mate alignment in SolidWorks?
The alignment conditions for a mate are: Aligned. Vectors normal to the selected faces point in the same direction. Anti-Aligned. Vectors normal to the selected faces point in opposite directions.
How do you align two midpoints in SolidWorks?
Add a midpoint relation between the point and the horizontal line: click on the point, shift-click on the horizontal line, and select “Midpoint”. Snap the center of the rectangle to the origin. It should turn black.
What is the use of Solidworks composer player?
SOLIDWORKS® Composer allows you to quickly create 2D and 3D graphical content to clearly explain and present your product or process. The tools let you work directly from 3D CAD data to create high-quality illustrations, photorealistic images, and interactive animations, and to import design data.
How do you align entities in SolidWorks?
- Click Modify > Align (or type Align).
- In the graphics area, select entities to align.
- Press Enter.
- In the graphics area, specify the first source point and the destination point, or type values to set the points. Use EntitySnaps where appropriate.
- Press Enter.
How do I align a part in origin in SolidWorks?
In a sketch, click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin.
- Only the sketch origin.
- Only the X-axis or the Y-axis.
- Both the sketch origin and either the X-axis or the Y-axis.
How do you use alternate position view?
Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the Alternate Position View. Position the assembly in its starting position. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Alternate Position. The Alternate Position PropertyManager appears.
How do I move a view from one sheet to another in Solidworks?
Moving or Copying Views by Dragging
Drag the drawing view icon and drop it on the target sheet icon (the pointer changes to when it is over the sheet icon). when it is over the sheet icon). Search ‘Copying and Pasting Views’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you move a section view arrow in Solidworks?
When you create a view letter attached to a view arrow, such as an auxiliary view or projected view, you can move the view letter. This is similar to moving the view letter in a section view. To move a view arrow letter: Select the arrow and drag the letter.