How do I schedule a detail group in Revit?
How to Group in Revit
- In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group.
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tabCreate panel (Create Group). …
- In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group. …
- If you want to open the group in the group editor, select Open in Group Editor. …
- Click OK.
How do I create a schedule in Revit?
Create a Schedule or Quantity
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, do the following: Select a component from the category list. …
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, specify the schedule properties. Select Fields. …
- Click OK.
How do I schedule a group door in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
How do I manage a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
How do you add a detail group to a model group in Revit?
Select view-specific elements, tags, or dimensions that are associated with an existing model group, and click Modify |
How do I change a group group to detail in Revit?
Select the model and annotation geometry you want to include in the group. In the Modify | Multi-select Tab select the Create Group Icon. When the Revit Group Dialogue menu opens Name Both your Model Group and Attached Detail Group. Press OK.
How do I create a schedule in Revit 2019?
Adding schedules in Revit
- In the View tab, in the Create panel, click Schedules. …
- In the New Schedule dialog box, under Category, select Rooms.
- Click OK to display the Schedule Properties dialog box.
- Add Available Fields such as Number, Name, and East Wall Finish to the Scheduled Fields.
How do I make a wall schedule in Revit?
To create a Wall Schedule:
- On the View tab, in the Create panel, click the small arrow below Schedules and choose Schedule/Quantities.
- In the Category list, Choose Walls. …
- In the Available Fields list, look for the useful fields (i.e. Family and Type, Length etc.). …
- Click OK.
What is an embedded schedule in Revit?
Use embedded schedules to display information about the components in rooms, spaces, duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits categories.
Why can’t I edit schedule in Revit?
issue: Some schedule fields in Revit are not editable. Cause: In some instances, schedules created in Revit and viewed in Revit will not be editable. Schedules will be shown correctly, but the column containing the column containing the combined parameter will not be able to be edited.