To access properties for leader arrowhead types, click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Arrowheads). Sets the arrowhead shape on the leader line. Fills the arrowhead. Sets the width of the arrowhead.
How do you edit arrowheads in Revit?
Specify Arrowhead Styles
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Arrowheads.
- In the Type Properties dialog, select the arrowhead type you want to work with from the Type list.
- If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new arrowhead type.
How do you create a leader arrowhead in Revit?
Arrowheads are added to a leader from the Type Properties dialog for the tag. Select the tag and click Edit Type on the Properties palette. Select an arrowhead from the list and click OK. Create additional arrowheads for use on the leaders.
How do you change the head of a leader in Revit?
After adding a tag to a view, you can change its leader line in several ways. select the tag, then use the cross-shaped drag control to move the tag. select the tag, and on the Properties palette, click (Edit Type). In the Type Properties dialog, select a value for Leader Arrowhead.
How do you edit leaders in Revit?
Edit a Text Note
- Add a leader. Click Modify | Text Notes tab Leader panel, and select a leader style. …
- Move a leader. Click Modify | Text Notes tab Leader panel, and select a new leader attachment point.
- Change the list type. …
- Move the note. …
- Resize the note. …
- Rotate it. …
- Change text alignment. …
- Change the typeface.
What is the default type of arrow using the text leader?
In the graphics area, select: The start point of the Leader. By default, the start point is an arrowhead.
How do you draw a leader line in Revit?
Adding / Removing leaders:
- Select the text note.
- To add leaders, click Modify Text Notes tab -> Leader panel, and click the desired tool: Left Straight. …
- Click as many times as desired to place leaders. …
- To remove the leader line that you added most recently, click Modify Text Notes tab-> Leader panel -> Remove Last.
How do you show leaders in Revit?
After adding a text note to a drawing, you can add one or more leader lines to the note, using straight or arc leaders.
- Select the text note.
- To add leaders, click Modify | Text Notes tab Format panel, and click the desired tool: …
- Click as many times as desired to place leaders.
How do you increase the size of an arrow in Catia?
You change this file using the standards editor. Start Catia in Admin mode and then going to Tools->Standards. The arrow size is in there.
How do you change the arrow type in Solidworks?
Setting Arrow Types
- In a drawing, click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, expand View Labels and click Section.
- Under Section/view size, select the style.
- Click OK.