Why are my lines in Revit so thick?
Causes: One of the following: Incorrect value settings for Line Weights. Incorrect values for lines in Visibility/Graphic Overrides for the view.
How do you change the thickness of a line?
Here are the steps.
- Open Drawing tool menu. Click the artist’s palette icon.
- Add drawing to chart. Select desired drawing tool. …
- Click on the drawing tool on the chart. This opens the dropdown menu.
- Choose Edit.
- Set line thickness. …
- Set as Default line thickness (Optional) …
- Repeat for any drawing tools you want to change.
What does thin line tool do in Revit?
What Does it do? The thin line tool turns on and off line weights in Revit, the result is that lines will always remain thin no matter how far you zoom in on them.
How do you change the line style in Revit?
See Modifying Line Styles in the Family Editor.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles.
- In the Line Styles dialog, click New, and enter a new name for the line style. …
- Click the value for Line Weight to choose a line weight.
- Click the value for Line Color to choose a line color.
How do you scale a detail line in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
Which tool is used to change the thickness of a line?
Answer. blob brush tool is used to change the thickness of a line.
Which key is used to change the thickness of a line?
Explanation: Outline width list box allows you to change the thickness of a line.
How do you change the thickness of a line in CAD?
Change lineweight to the desired thickness
- On the ribbon in AutoCAD, click the Home tab Layers Panel Layer Properties.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, under the Lineweight column, click the lineweight to change.
- In the Lineweight dialog box, choose the lineweight to use as the default for objects on that layer.
How do I change the weight of a line in Revit family?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles. In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab. Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary. When finished, click OK.
What dialog should be used in Revit to control Lineweights?
How thick is 1, 2, 3 and so on? Let’s see the Revit line weight settings to see this clearly. You can examine or change the line weight settings by accessing Revit ribbon> Manage tab> Settings panel> Additional Settings> Line Weights. Revit will open Line Weights dialog.