How do you remove the wipeout frame in Autocad?
Assuming you are talking about the Express Tools wipeouts and text masks, type TFRAMES at the command prompt. This will toggle the visibility of image and wipeout frames, and, assuming they are currently off, will turn them on. Now you can select the wipeout and erase it.
How do you wipeout in Autocad?
Enter y to erase the polyline that was used to create the wipeout object. Enter n to retain the polyline.
Available Frames modes:
- ON – frames are displayed and plotted.
- OFF – frames are not displayed or plotted.
- Display but not plot – frames are displayed but are not plotted.
How do I hide part of a drawing in Autocad?
If you are interested in hiding only certain components from drawings then you can use hide option from the contextual menu. Select objects that you want to hide from drawing then right click to bring the contextual menu and select Isolate then Hide objects.
How do you erase a block in Autocad?
Select the block reference, right-click, and open it in the Block Editor. Use the WIPEOUT command and draw a wipeout to fill the background of the keynote area. Select the wipeout, right-click, and choose Basic Modify Tools > Display Order > Send to Back. Save the block reference and close the Block Editor.
How do you hide the wipeout border?
When you use Wipeout on the Command line, the default is for a polyline, to select an area to ‘hide’ or wipe out from a drawing. However, if you select Frames when executing the command, the Off setting will turn the frame(s) off, and On will show the frame(s) and allow you to recover the area that has been wiped.
What is the purpose of the wipeout command?
The Wipeout command is used to hide some parts of the drawing without deleting them. It is an object of the background color, the borders of which have a different color and can be hidden.
How do you make a wipeout circle?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
How do you close a polyline in Autocad?
To close or open a polyline
Choose Edit Polyline in the Modify menu. Type editpline or pedit in the command window, then press Enter.
How do you hide lines in Autocad?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
How do you hide text in Autocad?
To Turn On or Off the Display of Text
- Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, under Display Performance, click or clear Show Text Boundary Frame Only, and click OK.
- At the Command prompt, enter regen to regenerate the drawing, updating the display.
How do I cover an object in Autocad?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.