What is displacement set in Revit?
A displacement set refers to the selected element, or multiple elements being used by the Displace Elements tool to create an displaced view (similar to an exploded view). Displacement sets are: moved by drag controls along their X, Y, and Z axes. edited to add and remove its elements, and.
How do you change the displacement set in Revit?
Edit a Displacement Set
- Select a displacement set.
- Click Modify|Displacement Set tab Displacement Set panel (Edit). The displacement set highlights.
- Add and remove elements to create your displaced view. To add elements, click (Add to Displacement) on the Edit Displacement Set panel. …
- Click (Cancel) or (Finish).
Can you explode a Revit family?
You can explode imported DWG 3D solid (not polymesh) geometry in the Family Editor environment. Select the import symbol. Click Modify | Imports in Families tab Import Instance panel Explode drop-down (Partial Explode) or (Full Explode). The 3D solids are now preserved as free form elements.
How do you assign materials in Revit?
How to apply a material to an element in Revit
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Paint).
- In the Material Browser dialog, select a material. Note that you can only browse for a material when you select the paint tool. …
- Place the cursor on the element face to highlight it. …
- Click to apply the paint.
How do you explode in Revit?
You can explode imported solid (not polymesh) geometry in the Family Editor environment.
- Select the import symbol.
- Click Modify | Imports in Families tab Import Instance panel Explode drop-down (Partial Explode) or (Full Explode). The 3D solids are now preserved as free form elements.
How do you explode a file in Revit?
Click Modify |
How do you ungroup families in Revit?
Groups of elements can be ungrouped in order to edit the individual elements making up the group.
- In the drawing area, select a group.
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab Ungroup.