How do I change the height of a project in Revit?
Manage tab> Project Location> Coordinates> Specify Coordinates at Point:
- Select the ground level line and specify elevation:
- Ground level still says 0. Select the ground level line and change the type to Shared Datum:
- Ground level now shows the Shared Datum levels:
How do you change level in Revit without moving model?
Click on work view, point (above or below), enter the distance, and press enter. Use “ZE”, zoom extents command. Whith one of the levels selected, go to “Edit Type”, in Properties. Change “Elevation Base” to “Survey Point”.
How do you change the height of Level 1 in Revit?
Go to any of the elevation view and change the Level Height of the corresponding Level by double clicking on the level height.
How can you change the elevation of a level?
Change the level name: Select the level and click the name box. Enter a new name for the level. Change the elevation: Select the level line, and click the elevation value. Enter a new value.
How do you manage levels in Revit?
- Set the Display to “Entire Project”.
- Set the Sort By to “Level”
- Set the filter to
- Select the elements you need to move.
- Look at the Properties palette for the Level property.
- If Level is an editable property for all elements, switch the level to the proper Level name.
How do you change the text level in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, expand the Families folder.
- Under the Annotation Symbols, find the name of the family that needs to be edited (e.g. Level Head – Circle).
- Right click the family, select “Edit” option.
- In this family file, click on the “Name” label.
- Select “Edit Type”.
How do you change level constraints in Revit?
- On the View Control Bar, click (Reveal Constraints). …
- Select a constraint to highlight the elements that are constrained. …
- Optional: Remove the constraint by simply deleting it, or by unlocking it. …
- On the View Control Bar, click to exit Reveal Constraints mode.