How do I change a workset in a group in Revit?
To edit the group, make the group type workset editable or borrow the group type. To modify the elements inside a group, make the group instance workset editable. To determine which worksets the elements are in, select elements and check the Workset property on the Properties palette.
How do I change the workset of text in Revit?
- Select a workset text note.
- Click Modify | Text Notes tab Tools panel (Find/Replace).
- In the Find/Replace dialog, for Find, enter the text you want to replace.
- For Replace with, enter the new text.
- Under Scope, select the appropriate fields.
- Click Find All. …
- Click Replace or Replace All.
How do I add elements to a workset in Revit?
Add Elements to a Workset
- Select the workset from the Active Workset drop-down on the status bar or the Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel. …
- If you want all elements that were not created in the active workset to display as gray, click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Gray Inactive Worksets).
How do I change a workset?
Click under Editable for the workset, and select Yes. Alternatively, you can select the workset name, and click Editable. Note: If a workset is owned by another user, you cannot change its editable status. Repeat the previous step for as many worksets as you want to edit.
Why are Revit Worksets greyed out?
You need to select Collaborate then choose Collaborate within your network and this will enable worksets. It was an error in Revit. After a discussion with Technical support, I had to uninstall and reinstall the program.
Can you model in place in Revit LT?
The Model In-Place option not available in Revit LT versions.
Can you explode a family in Revit?
You can explode imported DWG 3D solid (not polymesh) geometry in the Family Editor environment. Select the import symbol. Click Modify | Imports in Families tab Import Instance panel Explode drop-down (Partial Explode) or (Full Explode). The 3D solids are now preserved as free form elements.
What is unique to a newly created workset in Revit?
The new workset displays in the list of worksets; it is editable, and your user name displays for Owner.
What is workset?
A workset is a collection of elements in a workshared project. You can create worksets based on functional areas, such as the following: For architecture and structural engineering: interior, exterior, and site. For systems: HVAC, electrical, or plumbing.
Where can you set workset visibility Revit?
Change the Global Setting for Workset Visibility
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets).
- Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.
How do you turn off a workset in Revit?
Go to Solution. Insert menu > Manage Links > Revit tab: select the Link and click Manage Worksets button bottom right. Turn off what you don;t need.
Which control do you select to change a schedule column width?
To adjust the column width, select the schedule. A blue triangle displays to the upper right of each column. Drag a blue triangle to the left or right. Note: If the schedule is split into multiple sections, adjusting the width in one section changes the width in all sections.