How do you save in BIM 360?
Save a Model to the Cloud
- Click File tab (Save As).
- Select Cloud Model.
- In the Save as Cloud Model dialog, navigate to the desired project and folder on BIM 360. Note: When you save a model to the cloud, save to the Projects folder, rather than the Plans folder. …
- Click Save.
How do I save a Revit model from BIM 360?
Download the source file to a local drive:
- Sign into BIM 360 Docs.
- Navigate to the project and folder of the Revit model to be retrieved.
- Hover over the Revit file.
- Click the three dots.
- Select “Download Source File”.
Where are local BIM 360 files saved?
The local files for ACC (or BIM 360) are stored at the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%AutodeskRevitAutodesk Revit ####CollaborationCache, where the #### is your Revit year number. If one of your users still has a file in that folder, it can be used to copy from and replace the existing Cloud Model.
Does BIM 360 save backups?
Using the Cloud
Open BIM 360 in a web browser, navigate to the folder where you want to save the backup copy, and drag the file into the web browser. In Windows Explorer, navigate to the BIM 360 local location, copy file to the desired backup folder, and Desktop Connector will push to BIM 360.
How do I save a Revit model?
To save a copy of a file, use the Save As tool. You can save a Revit model to the cloud through Autodesk Docs.
To save a file, do any of the following:
- Click File tab (Save).
- Press Ctrl+S .
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click (Save).
How do I save a detached model from BIM 360?
Open the Revit file, and use ‘Save as’ to save it as a separate file. It becomes a standard central file.
How do I open a Revit file from BIM 360?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
How do I save a Revit file locally?
Use this procedure if you have already opened the central model, and you want to create a local copy of it.
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
- In the Save As dialog, navigate to the desired location on the Revit Server network or on your hard drive.
- Enter a name for the file, and click Save.
Does BIM 360 create a local file?
Revit creates a lot of files in your Windows User folder on your local drive. It is helpful to be aware of this, especially if you are having troubles with free disk space or accessing a BIM 360 Design project.
How do I roll back a Revit model?
Roll Back a Workshared Project
- Click Collaborate tab Synchronize panel (Restore Backup).
- In the Browse for Folder dialog, navigate to the backup folder for the project. …
- Click Open.
- In the Project Backup Versions dialog, select a version.
- Click Rollback.
- Click OK to continue the rollback, or click Cancel. …
- Click Close.
How do I roll back a Revit file?
Restore a Previous Version of a Server-Based Central Model
- Identify a workstation with a local copy of the central model you wish to roll back.
- Locate the backup folder for the central model, and copy this folder to another location. …
- Start Revit.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Restore Backup).