What is wipeout frame in Autocad?
The Wipeout command is used to hide some parts of the drawing without deleting them. It is an object of the background color, the borders of which have a different color and can be hidden.
How do I make lines not show in Autocad?
To hide lines in layout views
- Select the viewport in which you want to apply hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select Hidden.
How do you use wipeout in Autocad 2020?
First, you either type the command *wi* or select wipeout under the *draw* drop-down. Specify the boundary of the area to be wiped out by clicking and moving your cursor. Click *enter* to wipe out. You can also make specify a wipeout boundary using a poly-line.
Can you wipeout a circle in Autocad?
Just a note to the previous posts–to create a circular wipeout, you can use the BOUNDARY command directly in a circle object to create a circular polyline. You can use BOUNDARY to create all kinds of closed polylines out of geometric objects that enclose an area.
How do you make a wipeout block?
- COPY an existing keynote off to the side.
- EXPLODE it.
- Select the block reference, right-click, and open it in the Block Editor.
- Use the WIPEOUT command and draw a wipeout to fill the background of the keynote area.
- Select the wipeout, right-click, and choose Basic Modify Tools > Display Order > Send to Back.
How do I create a mask block in Autocad?
To Add a Mask Block
- If you have created your own mask block definition, create a tool from it.
- If you are working with an existing mask block tool, open the palette it is located on. …
- Select the mask block tool on the palette.
- Specify the insertion point of the mask block. …
- Continue adding mask blocks, and press Enter.
What does Ltscale do in AutoCAD?
Linetype scale (LTSCALE) determines the scale and appearance of dashed lines as they appear in your drawing. This setting becomes especially important when you go to plot, since lines that appear dashed in Model Space may appear solid in Paper Space if their LTSCALE isn’t exactly correct.
How do I hide the viewport border in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
What is a phantom line?
Lines that are made visible as dots or dashes to reveal the edges of objects currently hidden from view.
How do you use wipe out dirt and stain remover?
Directions: Apply small amount of WipteOut Dirt and Stain Remover on a clean cloth or tissue then rub on surface to be clean. Repeat if necessary. Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
What is boundary command in AutoCAD?
Hidden away in AutoCAD is the BOUNDARY command. Think of the BOUNDARY command as a HATCH command that draws polylines (and regions) rather than hatches. Let me explain. When using the HATCH command the user has the option to define a hatch “boundary” by “Picking Points”.